Opportunities for artists to perform, exhibit, partner and connect
We have all types of grains in our assortment.
Artists and creatives like you, that come from different cultures and backgrounds.
On their own, each small granule (like each artist) makes up just one tiny ingredient in the melting pot of our society.
But when combined with other creative culinary delights in our diverse vault, you add valuable flavours and nutrients to our cultural experiences.
After all, artists like you have been a staple for healthy communities for thousands of years. We’re so glad you’re here!
Read on to explore more opportunities for artists like you to perform, exhibit, partner and connect with the community.
As a new organisation, our goal is to be able to provide you with the following membership benefits:
- Online directory of artists/arts workers/cultural orgs (in development)
- Online calendar of local gigs/events including the ability to answer and post callouts for new projects/collaborations (in development)
- News and promotion of opportunities within the Logan region (in development)
- Discounts on all programs run by the organisation such as events, workshops and more
- First pick for engagement in local events, exhibitions, workshops and more
- Exclusive online resources and courses available for members
Your support will help us achieve these goals quicker.
We’re always looking for program partners and event or artist sponsors.
Contact us to find out how we can work together.
Starting from $19 $0 / year
Art. Music. Creativity + You
Get your invite in your inbox. No spam. Just cool stuff.
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of Australia. We pay our respects to the Elders past and present as the traditional Custodians of the lands and waters. We acknowledge their living culture and their traditional art forms. We recognise that the land where we live, learn, create and work is Yugembah, Jagera/Yugerra, Turrbul and Bundjalung land and sovereignty was never ceded. We’re committed to building and sustaining respect and understanding between Indigenous and non-Indigenous artists.